【 Scope of Application 】 Article 1
- Contracts for accommodation and related agreements to be entered into between Aquaholic Iritahama (hereinafter referred to as the hotel) and the Guest to be accommodated shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions. Any particulars not provided herein shall be governed by laws and regulations and/or generally accepted practices.
- In the case when the Hotel has entered into a special contract with the Guest insofar as such special contract does not violate laws and regulations and generally accepted practices the special contract shall take precedence over the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, notwithstanding the preceding Paragraph.
【 Application for Accommodation Contract 】 Article 2
- A Guest who intends to make an application for an Accommodation Contract with the Hotel shall notify the Hotel of the following particulars:
(1) Guest name
(2) Accommodation date and estimated time of arrival
(3) Room rate (in principle, according to the basic accommodation fee of the Appendix 1).
(4) Other matters deemed necessary by the hotel
- If Guests request to extend their stay, during their stay, beyond the date in subparagraph (2) of the preceding Paragraph, it shall be regarded as an application for a new Accommodation Contract at the time such request is made.
【 Conclusion of Accommodation Contracts, etc.】 Article 3
- A Contract for Accommodation shall be deemed to have been concluded when the Hotel has duly accepted the application as stipulated in the preceding Article. However, the same shall not apply where it has been proved that the Hotel has not accepted the application.
- When a Contract for Accommodation has been concluded in accordance with the provisions of the preceding Paragraph, the Guest is requested to pay an accommodation deposit set by the Hotel within the limits of Basic Accommodation Charges covering the Guest’s entire period of stay (3 days when the period of stay exceeds 3 days) by the date specified by the Hotel.
- The deposit shall be first used for the Total Accommodation Charge to be paid by the Guest, secondly for cancellation charges under Article 6
and thirdly for reparations under Article 16 as applicable. The remainder, if any, shall be refunded at the time of payment for accommodation as
stated in Article 16.
- If the Guest fails to pay the deposit by the date as stipulated in Paragraph 2, the Hotel shall treat the Accommodation Contract as
invalid. However, the same shall apply only in the case where the Guest is thus informed by the Hotel when the period of Payment of the
deposit is specified.
【 Special Contracts Requiring No Accommodation Deposit】 Article 4
- Notwithstanding the provisions of Paragraph 2 of the preceding Article, the Hotel may enter into a special contract requiring no accommodation
deposit after the Contract has been concluded as stipulated in the same Paragraph.
- In the case when the Hotel has not requested payment of the deposit as stipulated in Paragraph 2 of the preceding Article and/or has not
specified the date of payment of the deposit at the time the application for an Accommodation Contract has been accepted, it shall be treated
as though the Hotel has accepted a special contract prescribed in the preceding Paragraph.
【 Refusal of accommodation contracts】 Article 5
The Hotel may not accept the conclusion of an Accommodation Contract under any of the following circumstances:
- When the application for accommodation does not conform with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions;
- When the Hotel is fully booked and there is no vacancy;
- When the Guest seeking accommodation is deemed liable to conduct himself/herself in a manner that will violate laws or act against the
public order or good morals in regard to his/her accommodation;
- When the Guest seeking accommodation can be clearly identified as carrying an infectious disease;
- When the Hotel and/or hotel staff are violently threatened or unreasonably burdened by the Guest;
- When the Hotel is unable to provide accommodation due to natural calamities, malfunction of facilities and/or other unavoidable causes;
- When the person requesting Hotel accommodation is obviously intoxicated and could cause annoyance to other guests or when the person is behaving in such a manner as to be an annoyance to other guests (when provisions of Article 4 of The Aichi Prefectural Ordinance are applicable);
- (When the person requesting Hotel accommodation is a member of an organized crime group, under Article 2-6 of Law on Preventing Unreasonable Conduct by Organized Crime Groups (Code 77 issued in 1991), or a related party, under Article 2-2 of said law;
【Right to Cancel Accommodation Contracts by the Guest】 Article 6
- The Guest is entitled to cancel the Accommodation Contract by notifying the Hotel.
- If the Guest has cancelled the Accommodation Contract in whole or in part due to causes for which the Guest is liable (except in the case
when the Hotel has requested payment of the deposit during the specified period as prescribed in Paragraph 2 of Article 3 and the Guest has cancelled before payment), the Guest shall pay cancellation charges as listed in the Attached Table No. 2. However, in the case when a special contract as prescribed in Paragraph 1 of Article 4 has been concluded, the same shall apply only when the Guest is informed of the obligation of payment of cancellation charges in case of cancellation by the Guest.
- If the Guest does not appear by 8:00 p.m. of the accommodation date without advance notice (2 hours after the expected time of arrival if the Hotel is notified), the Hotel may regard the Accommodation Contract as being cancelled by the Guest.
【 Right to Cancel the Accommodation Contract by the Hotel 】 Article 7
- The Hotel may cancel the Accommodation Contract under any of the following circumstances:
(1) When the Guest is deemed liable for conduct and/or has conducted himself/herself in a manner that will violate laws or act against the public order and good morals in regard to his/her accommodation.
(2) When the Guest can be clearly identified as carrying an infectious disease;
(3) When the Hotel and/or Hotel staff suffers from violent threat or unreasonable burden from the Guest. Or, when it is acknowledged that similar activity has occurred in the past;
(4) When the Hotel is unable to provide accommodation due to natural calamities and/or other causes of force majeure;
(5) When the person requesting Hotel accommodation is obviously intoxicated and could cause annoyance to other guests or when a person is behaving in such a manner as to be an annoyance to other guests;
(6) When the Guest does not observe prohibited actions such as smoking in bed, tampers with fire-fighting facilities and otherwise breaches Hotel Regulations stipulated by the Hotel (restricted to particulars deemed necessary in order to avoid causing fires).
- If the Hotel has canceled the Accommodation Contract in accordance with the preceding Paragraph, the Hotel shall not charge the Guest for any of the services during the contractual period he/she has not received.
【 Registration 】 Article 8
- The Guest shall register the following particulars to the Hotel staff on the day of accommodation:
(1) Name, age, sex, address and occupation of the Guest(s);
(2) for foreigners, nationality, passport number, entry and arrival date
(3) Date and estimated time of departure; and
(4) Other particulars deemed necessary by the Hotel.
- In the case where the Guest intends to pay his/her accommodation charges prescribed in Article 11 by any means other than Japanese currency, such as traveler’s cheque coupons or credit cards, these credentials shall be shown in advance at the time of the registration prescribed in the preceding Paragraph.
【 Occupancy Hours of Guest Rooms) 】 Article 9
- The Guest is entitled to occupy the contracted guest room of the Hotel from 3:00 p.m. on the day of arrival to 11:00 a.m. on the day of departure.
However, in the case when the Guest is accommodated continuously, the Guest may occupy the guest room all day, except for the days of arrival and departure.
- The Hotel may, notwithstanding the provisions prescribed in the preceding Paragraph, permit the Guest to occupy the guest room beyond the time prescribed in the same Paragraph, In this case, extra charges shall be applied.
【 Observance of Hotel Regulations 】 Article 10
- The Guest shall observe the Hotel Regulations established by the Hotel. Hotel Regulations are posted within the premises of the Hotel.
【 Payment of Accommodation Charges】 Article 11
- The explanation of accommodation charges, etc. that the Guest shall pay is as listed in the attached Table No. 1.
- Accommodation charges, etc. as stated in the preceding Paragraph shall be paid upon request by the Hotel in Japanese currency. Other means acceptable to the Hotel are credit cards.
- Accommodation charges shall be paid even if the Guest voluntarily does not utilize the accommodation facilities provided for him/her by the Hotel.
【 Liabilities of the Hotel 】 Article 12
The Hotel shall compensate the Guest for damage if the Hotel has caused such damage to the Guest in the fulfillment or the non fulfillment of the Accommodation Contract and/or related agreements. However, the same shall not apply in cases where such damage has been caused due to reasons for which the Hotel is not liable.
【 Handling of Deposited Articles 】 Article 13
The hotel does not provide services to store goods or cash and valuables. We ask you to store and maintain it in the safe which is installed in each room. We cannot take any responsibility for damages such as loss or damage.
【 Custody of Baggage and/or Belongings of Guest 】 Article 14
- We do not store the baggage or luggage of the guests. Self-management is required.
- When the baggage or belongings of the Guest are found after check-out and ownership of the article is confirmed, the Hotel shall inform the owner of the article left and ask for further instructions. When no such instructions are given to the Hotel by the owner or when ownership is not confirmed, the Hotel shall turn over the left article to the police station after 7 days from the date it was found.
【 Liability in Regard to Parking) 】 Article 15
The Hotel shall not be liable for the custody of the vehicle of the Guest when the Guest utilizes the parking lot within the premises of the Hotel, as it shall be regarded that the Hotel simply offers the space for parking, whether the key of the vehicle has been deposited to the Hotel or not.
【 Liability of the Guest 】 Article 16
The Guest shall compensate the Hotel for damage caused through intent or negligence on part of the Guest.
|Total amount to be paid by the guest||Breakdown|
|Room Rates||1.Basic room charge|
The basic accommodation fee is different for each plan.
Cancellation Charge for Hotel (Ref. Paragraph 2 of Article 6)
See booking sites or pages for details.
- Note 1% is the ratio of the penalty to the base accommodation fee.
- Note 2 If the number of days of contract is shortened, toll the penalty for one day (first day) regardless of the shortened number of days.